Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Progress Pics

Empty Rooms are all around me!! Woohoo! This top room is the spare room and it is empty other than the computer, which will be taken down tonight after I am done with this post. I will still have internet cause my sis has her laptop here.
Hais room (above) is empty other than a small pile of Shannons clothes. I finished painting the section of baseboard that needed to be painted, cause it had been behind her bed and dresser when I touched up the rest.
This is our room. Because of the fact that it is empty and all wood floors, it makes incredible echoes. Lillianna and Hai have decided it is their play room. This is Lillianna who will be joining us in Germany!
If you look at one of the previous postings I made, the garage is 100 times better. All that is left to be emptied is Lees speaker box and the ladder! YEAH! This room was by far my biggest headache.
And here is our living room/bedroom. We have both queen mattresses pulled in here as our bed and couch. Tomorrow we will remove those and the tv from the wall and we will be done with this room.
The final walk through is tomorrow. So the house has to be completely empty. It will be a long day for us, moving things out, but I will be glad it will be done. And then it is off to a hotel for us!

No comments: