

I guess it was bound to happen- I hit 7 months pregnant! Cannot believe it went that fast already. It is quickly coming to reality for me that things need to be ordered and prepared. I just finally ordered the carseat. Did a lot of research and internet searching. Felt like I did not want to spend a ton since they grow out of the infant seats so fast... but I just kept coming back to this one specific seat. Think it was because it had wonderful reviews on all sites I found it on. It has thicker padding and will last longer cause it goes up to 32 lbs for the baby instead of the normal 22 lbs. Talked it over with Lee and decided that it was the best choice. So, I ordered it.
Then Kim surprised me with the most wonderful bassinet. It is gorgeous in the girly way I want it to be but perfect still for a boy. Like the best of both worlds!! Unfortunately, we do not have a spare room. We are in a 2BR currently and while we can move to a larger place, it seems like too much work with Lee gone. So, we will fit Carter in here with us. That means a bassinet for now, in my room.
I still have to get the stroller. I also need some more bottles, since I only have 3. Not planning on bottle feeding but I do believe in using a bottle when it is needed- and also- you never know what will happen right?
Kim has already ordered invitation for my shower. We are doing it the end of March, since my mother in law will be here by then and can attend. She bought her tickets 2 weeks ago. She will be here March 26- April 30. She will be such an enormous help. Especially for Hailee to have someone here to totally be able to pay attention to her- worried slightly about how she will react to having a new baby in the house getting attention after being the only kiddo for 7 years...
Well that is enough for now. Going to go read my a chapter for my history class!
Night all!

1 comment:
Yea Im sure Hais willl do great! She will be a great big sister, I know from experience though that it will be hard on her though, at least it was for me. Love you guys though. Oh and btw I was walking through the bx and saw the set then realized I saw it a few months ago and it was totally the one I wanted if I fot preggo! Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment