Friday, June 2, 2017

Confessions

Decided to join up with some Thursday Confessions... a day late-:)

-I bought a new Surface Pro computer. I really don't love it... instead of using it- I usually choose my trusty (and comfy to use) HP laptop.

-I am putting off potty training the twins. They are starting in August at the YMCA's preschool. In order to go there- they HAVE to be potty trained. Ugh. They aren't  quite 2 1/2. There. Are. Two. Of. Them. And one of me!
I know they are most likely ready. They are letting me know when they need their diapers changed. They are taking their diapers off. Having diapers officially kicked out of my house would be amazing. However- I already feel like I need a stiff drink to accomplish this task...

-My two olders are with grandpa and grandma in California. While I am missing the crud out of them... it has been nice to only have 2 kids at home!

-Three weeks til I am California bound with just my daughter. A flight without babies! Three days in San Fran. Hugging my best friend. Life will be good.

-I haven't been running as much as I should be.  We were going to the gym every night at 8- after the twins were in bed and Hais could watch them. Without her here- we cant go together and it makes me lose all motivation to go. I should just run outside but the humidity has been AWFUL!!

-I am thinking I really want to redo my blog. I need a new design and layout. Anyone have any suggestions on where to start?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your trip sounds like it's going to be great!