So, it has been a horrible summer so far. I honestly did not think that this summer could be worse than last, cause Lee was in Afghanistan last summer. So in my head I would think the summer he was deployed would be the worst. No, not so!
Summertime not only made Lee disappear again (he has been gone since the 12th of July to Alabama for a school) but it has been the worst time for him to be gone. We are in the middle of the biggest move in our families history. Mind you, Hailee has moved three times in her short 5 years of life. But this, moving to an entirely different continent, has taken the cake in difficult moves.
Other moves have been easier also because of the living conditions. Usually we just schedule the movers and clean the house/apartment we are living in. This move threw in the good old "have a house to sell" curveball! Selling the house was fairly easy, took 2 weeks from listing to accepting an offer. It has been the chaos after that is trying.
I wholeheartedly admit that I get overwhelmed easily. Especially when I feel surrounded by chaos. One of my big breaking points is when I am trying to accomplish something and the house is a mess. It literally makes me cry. I know, crazy right?? So obviously I have been on the verge of crying for nearly three weeks!
It is a horrible heat streak going on here too. So while we have been trying to move, it has been like 95-100 degrees out. You also have to add in the humidity, cause it makes it feel at least ten degrees hotter!
Now most of the big things are out of the house and it is down to the little things here and there that must get organized. It really is not too bad. As much as I want to knock it all out now, I know I do well in the "last minute push" to get things done. So, that is probably what will happen.
I must apologize to Kim. I have been pretty bad lately about not returning calls etc. When I get really stressed, I just close off and do not want to talk to anyone. And she is the one I should be talking to- especially since we are dealing with the same stressful move.
Ugh!!!
1 comment:
I can only imagine what you are dealing with. I know how tough a move can be, but to have to sell a house with out your hubby around, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it makes me want to scream for you! You need to treat yourself after this whole thing is done and over with, YOU DESERVE IT!!
Post a Comment