He is home! This year has been a tough one and also a great one. I have learned alot about myself and become a better person because of it. How can you not be when you are left alone with 2 kids in a foreign country while stressing about your hubby being at war?? lol
Here are a few pics. I had some absolutely fabulous friends come out and support us welcoming him home. I appreciated Jay holding lil man for me. He also thought to make a GREAT sign for us to hold up! I loved it. Kim took amazing pics for me. Katie, G, Patti came and just supported... as did many others- which is tough when they are still waiting on their men to return!
Keep the 1,000's of still deployed troops in your thoughts! There are many who will miss the holiday season with their families!! Enjoy the below pics!!
1 comment:
Make me cry a little!! So happy for you guys, and that you have your family together again!! That is really neat that you had friends come and support you, good friends are nice to have in foreign countries too!!
Post a Comment