Friday, December 24, 2010

Whirlwind month!


On the London Eye

Ely Cathedral (Ely England)

Look kids- Big Ben

Lee & I on the beach in Ireland

The family at Stirling Castle Scotland

Hais with her new hat at the Edinburgh Scotland Christmas Market

The Edinburgh Market- gorgeous!
To say that I am behind may possibly be the understatement of the year! This last month has been insane! We have spent a week in France at Euro Disney for Hais 8th birthday... I have graduated from UNCP finally... we welcomed the inlaws into town...Lee & I spent an amazing 4 days (sans kiddos!!) in Ireland... and just returned tonight from an incredible 11 days in France/Belgium/England/Scotland/Nederlands... whooo!

It has been amazing month to say the least... all of this and add in the readujustment to having Lee home from Iraq on top of that- cannot believe he has been home a month and a half already!

I promise pictures and I definitely promise to change the outdated background that is happening on my page currently... (really B? Thanksgiving is SO last month!)

Our 7 hr drive today from Dover took 11 hrs cause of the insane amount of snow in Germany right now. We are supposed to get 6-8 inches by tomorrow morning... so after we got home my ADD kicked in and I had to get everything from the trip put away (cannot have bags and stuff in the background of our Christmas morning pics!)... put kiddos to bed... put Santa stuff out... and now trying to catch up on FB (had some major withdrawals- lol).

I will include a few pics to tide you over- but I promise a complete update of all trips in the last month sooooooon!

Night all and Merry Christmas-

No comments: