Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinteresting



I do not link up to many of these but this one makes me happy- so here I am...

Wanna see what I have been enjoying on Pinterest this week??


I am determined to do this during this deployment! A "Favorite Things" Party. I am thinking of doing it once school restarts...

Source: myspace.com via Koko on Pinterest
How cute would this be for a party for a kid? I love this and need to figure out how to make this work for one of the kiddos...
What party would not benefit from a Margarita Bar??

This is just gorgeous. Enough said.

Source: flickr.com via Koko on Pinterest


I want to attend a party like this at some point in my life!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

love these so cute and unique

Nikki said...

Those first two pins are so cute and fun for a birthday party!

Megan said...

Great party pins! I want to have a great party one day!