Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hais learning to read!


We are in week four of school. I just had to post a few things about how Hai is doing, partly for those we are reading and mostly for me to remember!

*She is reading 13 words!!!(a, I, go, my, in, it, is, the, and, can, see, for, jump)

*She is Star student next week!!

*She has had 5 yellows in four weeks (Explanation to those who do not know what I am talking about. They do the behavior system with colors. Ideally you want your kid to be on green all the time. Yellow means they had to be warned, orange is several warnings, and red means there is a serious issue). She has a talking problem! The teacher said that the cute little girls are always the chatters (awe- what can I say??)

*She loves nap time.

*She likes me to drop her off at the riders area so she can walk up the walkway to her classroom herself!

*She buys a chocolate milk everyday

*She absolutely LOVES doing her homework. Especially when she gets to find things.

*Her writing is actually really nice.

1 comment:

Harn's said...

She is such a cutie! That is so funny that she already has you dropping her off so she can walk up on her own. And a social bug just like her momma!!