

So- like I said in an earlier post- I am already looking at Christmas cards. We have to get them in the mail by the beginning of Dec to ensure they get to their designated location on time. The APO system takes awhile!
I have decided to use Shutterfly to make my cards and thought I would go on there and maybe have a few that I would like. OH NO! I think I have it narrowed down to like 50~ ugh! They are all gorgeous!







Shutterfly has 455 Holiday cards! 455!!!!! They have options if you do not want to include a picture or if you choose to include a picture from each month of the year. They offer those fabulous postcard style cards that you see a lot of this time of year. They also offer folded card style ones as well. They even offer the choice of using cardstock or photo paper. They have every color and design imaginable. For someone like me, that loves the idea of fun designs but is not super creative, this is the way to go! I think the ones that are drawing me in this year are the Holiday story cards!!
I typically like to write out the happenings of the year. Living so far from our family and most of our friends- makes it fun to tell them the big events of the year. Being an Army family gives us lots to write about!! So- I have never used premade cards because I never knew I had the option to add "our story!" THEY HAVE ADORABLE STORY CARDS!! One of the ones I love is called Top Ten Moments. There is also another one that tells the reasons we Love 2010! How fun right??
You can look at the above examples of some of the cards that are catching my eye. How to make the decision??
I have to mention some of their other stuff. They even have fabulously cute Thanksgiving cards!!! You can find those here.
I wish I would have known about their gorgeous baby invitations when I was doing Carter's a few months ago... look at this one!!.I will ABSOLUTELY be using them for Carter's first birthday announcements!!!
To my fellow bloggers- take advantage of the awesome offer they are having right now!! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow this link... who doesn't want to have some of these GORGEOUS GORGEOUS holiday cards???
2 comments:
Thanks for the free card tip! That always helps around the holidays. Those are some really cute cards that you picked. I kind of like the one that had the list of things that happened this year along with the pictures.
Friend- do it!! It was super easy and my cards have already shipped. I got 75 and only had to pay for 50- which at $1.43 a piece- saved me a TON of money!!!! It was soooo easy! We pickd the one with the Top Ten list... DO IT!
Post a Comment