I do not know what I love more in this outfit- the killer heels or the bag. Or maybe it is the laid back looking top that is dressed up with the heels and bag?? Anyhow- love it!
What woman doesn't agree with this??
I made these suckers for Hailee's class for Valentines Day. Super easy and super cute!
I am always watching my phone while I am on the treadmill- hoping it won't go flying off in the middle of my run. How cute is this?? If only I had even basic sewing skills!
via pinterest via hereWhite, Clean, greens, browns, organization. Perfect!
via pinterest via hereI have done 7.7. Over halfway. Hoping to accomplish this in May, here in the Ansbach Run. Then again back home in Sacramento in December!
This makes me smile. It makes me think of my daughter and all the many things I want to teach her and tell her...

This is perfect... totally describes my son to a tee! How awesome!
Thanks for following!
Thanks for following!
I love this weekly link up with The Vintage Apple...
Go check it out!








5 comments:
we had the same boy sign in my brother's room while he was growing up. its just so awesome.
and love that cell phone holder idea! so great.
Happy Wednesday!
i love pinterest it's addicting
Love this post!
I totally didn't understand pinterest at all when I first signed up but I gradually fell in love with it! It's so fun and a time suck.
I love the thing for the treadmill...too bad I dont use a treadmill...lol!!
Well, howdy!! I am your new swap pal... :) I have lots of catching up to do! :)
Post a Comment