
I was just informed I won the Liebster Blog Award! Woohoo! I was nominated by my friend Shauna over at Life Captured!
The Liebster Blog Award is for up and coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
That is exciting!! I remember when my blog had 7 followers! I am thrilled with my 73!
Rules:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to. Must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the blogs you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself.
My chosen 5...
Paige over at A Year Without Him - Paige is one of my good friends and the honesty she writes with is amazing!
Karli at California Dreamin - One of the first blogs I ever followed!
Turnerlifearound - Love her back story! And she is a runner- which makes me smile!
Delightfully Coconuts - Her daughter and I share a name! How cool
Five Random Facts
-I buy movies if they look like one I (or someone in my family) will like it... I probably havent watched 1/2 of my 1000+ movies
-I love love love colored pens. Permanent markers, gel pens, etc
-I am from Northern California but will never move back- my heart belongs in the south
-I was in the Army for 4 years
-I LOVE to be organized!
4 comments:
Where in Northern Cali are you from?
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
I am from Placerville... between Sac and Tahoe on highway 50:)
Post a Comment