Friday, May 6, 2011

Eye Opener

When I did the recent Wednesday link- we had to list 6 words to describe ourselves. The reaction from my fabulous blogger friends shocked me. It shocked me cause I had not even realized how negative it was. I really pride myself on not being a negative person! It just shows the funk I have been in lately... ewwww!

"Funk be gone- funk be gone- funk be gone!!!"

I love that those comments made me realize this. It made me realize that I am better than those things. While some may be true- unhealthy for example- that is SOOO not one of the 6 things I should have listed!! I am soooo many wonderful things and I know that- I think the list was coming from a place of tired and emotional Brenna:)

Lets redo the 6 things... driven- blessed- energetic- hilarious- quick whitted- proud!

**Ps- I wanted to upload some great pics but blogger is stinkin right now and being difficult- so maybe later:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have those negative days, we're human it's bound to happen. Talk to me one day I can tell you I look better than Cindy Crawford and the next will tell you Rosanne would beat me in a beauty competition. When it gets to be everday, that's when you have a problem! You were probably feeling very over whelmed on Wednesday! I would too with kids under 10! Which is why I have animals instead! LOL