Monday, May 2, 2011

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." ~ Mark Twain

Fantastic news this morning...
He is dead.
Osama bin Laden is dead!

The announcement was made long after I was asleep last night. I woke up to it this morning- all over Facebook. I rushed to Yahoo to see if it was possibly true.

This man was responsible for so much heartbreak and loss in the last decade. He was not the only cause by any means but he was definitely a catalyst!

It is interesting to get on here though and see those who posted about this and those who posted about other random things. Not that I think badly of anyone not posting on it- each is our own blog... but it is the only thing I can even consider posting about today... probably because my hubby will be leaving within a year for yet ANOTHER deployment to fight terrorism and secure our freedom/safety. This is huge is my house.

This is huge.

No comments: