Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy List Time


Photobucket




I love me some Happy List!

Yesterday I had a meeting with Grace to get some more planning done for the kick booty baby shower in August for the fantabulous Crystal... It makes me happy to know that this shower will be FAR more than she is expecting... and doubly happy that it is going to fit her to a "T"

Having someone like Grace to keep me focused and realistic also makes me happy... she brings me back to Earth when I start getting a little crazy with plans!! lol



Look at this pretty lady!!!


Hais with Ry & Crystal after the second deployment with them!


I am in control of my life- which makes me beyond happy!! I had a bad day this week with eating but was right back on the ball the next morning!! Hated that I did not see a good loss on the scale this week- but it may have had something to do with the two frozen burritos the day before!! lol But those burritos made me happy the day before!! lol


Look at these fun pens! I am a sucker for pens/notecards etc... My mother in law knows me all too well and loves me... proof- here is 1 of the sets of pens she sent!! Lists make me happy but colored lists make me HAPPY!!!




For me, this weeks happy also came in the form of finishing week 7 of C25K... ended with a 25 minute run... Happiness is also realizing that I have done just over 43 miles this month!! 43 miles of moving my batooty... How sweet is that??

Happy was also in the form of lil man giving me real kisses this week and also perfecting the art of the high five!! Not so happy moment? Him also learning to spit!! lol

Hope your week has been full of HAPPY!

3 comments:

lynn said...

Lot's a great reasons to be happy!! I have those same pens. Love them! I too am a sucker for fun pens.....especially if they're purple.

Unknown said...

I love pens, notecards, to-do lists too! And your list looks like a list I would make. Color coding is always easier! Have a great weekend!

Amy said...

I love to write and play around with pretty colored pens too. It's the little things that count.