Monday, April 2, 2012

Friends


Not a lot of words today. Find myself having a pouting day. Missing home. Missing besties. Missing hugs from mom and dads breakfast skills. Missing my sister.
Curled up on one of my besties couches would be awesome right now. With a glass of wine possibly. Most likely, child chaos surrounding us. I love my girls and miss them tons.
So- here are some of the pins I have that make me miss them even more and value their "TRUE" friendship everyday!

Daily:(
Wish I could tell them more often that they are truly loved. I do not tell them enough. All my fun adventures around the world are fantastic but I still prefer chatting with them on their couches...



*Hehe- I am sure watching the CMA's is not helping my pouting moments!*
Love you Am, Ande and Holls...

1 comment:

Harn's said...

Miss you B! I wish we could live closer together so it wasn't only one time a year that we got to catch up and hang out. Really do miss you and we need to talk. Love you