Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am ADDICTED- to Pin Interest





via



via




via


I am planning the baby shower for my daughters godmother this coming August/Sept. It is their first lil one!! We are anxiously awaiting the end of the week when we will know what they are having and we can start talking details about the shower.






We have known Ry & Crystal forever!! The boys went through flight school together in 2003-2004. We moved to the same company in Fayetteville NC at Fort Bragg and spent 5 yrs there together- living within 1/2 mile of each other. Then they follwed us to Germany- and the boys were once again in the same company. They have deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan together. They roomed together this last deployment.



We have known them their entire Army career. They have loved my children like no one else can.



We are so excited to be apart of this time in their lives. And they live like 5 miles from us now- so I will get lots of baby time!!!


Boys on their first deployment


Leaving for their second


Sending her godfather off with hugs


2 comments:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

That's funny! I am addicted to pinterest also! It's awesome!! :)

Fran said...

Okay, I've heard a lot of people talking about pinterest but haven't tried it myself yet... I'm scared I'll get addicted and never get off haha :)