Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WWTK

Photobucket



I love answering random questions... where better to find those than the weekly link up with IA, SS, Janette and Mamarazzi!


1. What was the last thing you searched for online?

Mini Disposable Pie Pans... I am in full baby shower planning mode. So- one part of the dessert table is 32 mini pies in 4 different flavors... My hubby is the bomb at baking pies. He is in charge of this part.




2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?



Really? I am from California. The list goes on and on:) hehe


I am partial to Northern Ca though- so you MUST see Lake Tahoe... San Francisco... the Redwoods... Highway 1...











3. What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet?



I need a pill that makes my husband think more before he talks... Like a "Holy crap should I really say that pill." Some of the things that comes out of his mouth at times is utterly ridunkulous.... I love him but for real?? lol


4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?

Sad that I do not remember exactly? I guess that means it sucked! lol Or at least did not leave a huge impression on me!




5. What is your guilty pleasure tv show that you can not miss?


There are no real guilty pleasure "have to watch" shows right now. AFN is all over the place as far as when they put something on. I can tell you though- when they eventually play some Big Brother- it is on!! I adore any sort of reality show... I just discovered that they are playing the RW/RR Challenge and I am hooked (Shut it- I know I am almost 32 and far too old for that crap- but I am a sucker!)

8 comments:

cherished bliss said...

HAHA! All men should be required to take that pill! I don't know how many times I wish I could have just fallen through the floor after hearing what my husband says to people.

QB @ Tales from Domestic Obscurity said...

Oh Lady...we are on the same wave length this week...we just did a pie table a couple of weeks ago for Cilla's shower...not mini pies though...what a fabulous idea. We posted pics on Our Cups Runneth Over. Pie tables must be all the rage these days :). Can't wait to hear all about it.

VandyJ said...

Think before you Speak pills would be a wonderful thing.

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

OOOH I love party planning and baby showers!! How fun!! Stressful but fun.. I want to go to CA so bad!!

Robin said...

That's another one of those pills my hub would sign me up for!! I don't know why?!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, my hubs and I love those RW/RR challenges! They're awesome.

Unknown said...

Sadly, I need a engage brain before opening mouth pill- ah well, it's part of my charm ;)

Unknown said...

P.S. If you need a pie taste tester- I LOVE THEM and can send my addy. ;)