Literally that is exactly what I am... an emotional wreck lately.
Little man has been getting hurt lately- as little boys do...
This week has been a chipped tooth (twice-same tooth- not big chips),
fat lip, bloody nose, banged up forehead...
This afternoon after the latest bloody nose-
he fell over again... I heard his little noggin hit the tile floor...
I freaked.
He was fine.
I was in tears.
Not sure why.
I mean I know why really- I am a hormonal mess thanks to
the fertility shots and now the new pills to instigate my cycle...
Hormones are racing through this lady!
I really want to go upstairs and curl up in my bed and read until I fall asleep.
Yet- tonight is the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars... so I wanna watch that.
And since we only get AFN downstairs- here I sit... boo!
But I am tired. I cannot even tell you if it is physical, emotionl, or both. I just am. Totally am.
Nice thing is- our friends who are staying with us- are only #37 on the housing list. They have moved only 2 slots in 1 week. While I know it stinks for them- they can stay here in our house while we are stateside- and watch Baney!! Which is fabulous.
I know I am a boring poster lately- hoping to kick this exhaustion I am fighting lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment