Yep- that is where we could possibly be TOMORROW!! Yeah- tomorrow. Looked at the flight schedule for Friday when it posted today and there is only one possibility for Friday... it is a good one but still only 1! So- tomorrow there are 4 possibilities before noon... so... Lee changed his leave form and we will be heading to the Base tomorrow to try for one of the four flights!!
That is where the cruddola part comes in... I still havent packed. I have lists coming out my wazooo on what needs to be done... I have piles of possible clothing sitting in my room per person... suitcases are pulled out... yet- nothing is actually packed. Top it off- there is no available lodging on Base, which means that we will be leaving a little after midnight to drive the three hours to check in for the first flight. Luckily we have our fantastic minivan- cause we may be doing some napping in it for the 24 hours!
I have to run out to post and drop something off to Lee- get him lunch- check the mail etc... Plus really give Erika and Aaron the run through on the house so that they are all settled when we leave. Luckily- they are staying here to watch Baney for us...
Hopefully next time I update- it will be stateside in good old WolfPack Country!!!
Fingers crossed people that we catch a flight easily!!! (Especially for the sake of my hubby- cause a stressed out momma leads to bitchiness!! Poor him!)
No comments:
Post a Comment