Favorite time of day: As much as I am not a huge morning person- I love the gap of time between when I wake up and the kids are up... It is quiet and a little chilly out and the day is full of possibility...
Favorite season: Fall. I love the weather, smells, food, holidays...
Favorite month: That is tough- I would have to say December... cause of Christmas and the time off as a family... but also I love winter and snow...
Favorite holiday: Toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas
Favorite subject in school: History- especially US History!
Favorite channel: I love the travel channel- I miss it... Especially with shows like House Hunters International
Favorite color: red!
Favorite song: These change constantly... right now I am loving Jar of Hearts, Stuck Like Glue and Dog Days are Over
Favorite movie: Not sure I have a favorite but I definitely have some I can watch over and over... Funny Farm, HouseSitter and Baby Boom... oldies but I love them
Favorite celebrity: I heart Reese Witherspoon
Favorite kind of music: I'm a country gal =-)
Favorite TV show: Miss tons and tons of shows!! One Tree Hill is one that I long for!
Favorite thing to do: Sit and have coffee with friends
Favorite place in the world: It is a toss up between the west coast of Ireland and Prague- but I think I will always choose home in Cali
Favorite hobby: Love reading
Favorite kind of animal: Dogs
Favorite place to live: Loved NC...
Favorite place to vacation: We have vacationed so many places that I loved... Cinque Terre, London, Prague and Doolin Ireland are some favs
Favorite restaurant: Depends on where... Chevys and InNOut are favs in Cali, MiCasita and Melting Pot in NC
Favorite food: Bring on Mexican!
Favorite thing to cook: Mexican:)
Favorite drink: Water or Diet Coke
Favorite chore: Probably dusting- weird
Favorite makeup: Love eye liner- especially brown
Favorite hair products: My morocanoil makes me happy
Favorite lotion: Any Bath and Body Works cream
Favorite perfume: Viva La Juicy
Favorite blogger: Love all the blogs I follow!
Favorite thing to blog about: Army life and chaos that comes with it
Favorite books: Love Jeanette Walls "Glass Castle"
Favorite thing to wear: Summer dresses
Favorite kind of day: A day with girlfriends- relaxing, drinking coffe or wine and talking
Favorite memory: Both times we welcomed hubby home from deployment
No comments:
Post a Comment