Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not leaving the house

I have made a command decision- I am not leaving the house tomorrow. Not at all.

Not for the commisary- even though there are a few things I need.

Not for the bazaar- even though the cheese guy is bringing more cheese tomorrow cause he ran out today before I got to buy any.

Not to the PX- even th0ugh there are a few things I want to get before our trip.

Part of me does want to head to the backerei. By myself. With my iPad... to read. To sit and people watch... by myself.

I adore my family. I do. But I am tired. Wiped out. It seems like every day I have somewhere to be. Monday will be a trip to Nurnberg. The nice 50 minute trip each way- for the ten minute appt. Do not get me wrong- I adore these appts cause they are bringing me closer to Koko version 3:)

I almost feel bad that I do not feel bad about wanting time away from my family. I should feel guilty right?? I should want to soak in every minute with them. I mean- I miss my hubby when he is at work and my daughter when she is at school. So- the few times we are all home together- I should want to absorb it all shouldnt I?? Especially when I know I will be leaving the country for an overnight next weekend...


See how ADD I am?? I started this post thinking I do not want to leave my house tomorrow- and now almost convinced myself to go to the backerei in the morning! A cappuchino and some besten sound yummy!! Curled up in one of the big leather chairs- with my iPad, maybe my planner and some fun pens. A notepad to makes notes for the emails I need to send out this week regarding the Poland trip could be planned.... hmmmm.

I will let you know what decision I make...

No comments: