Happy happy Thursday!!!
Peaceful
Loved
Awesome
Lucky
Smart
I have been searching for a Peaceful feeling... maybe it will be yoga- less tv- getting outside more... I will let you know what I figure out!
When little man walks up to me and grabs my leg and just hugs- makes me feel so completely Loved...
Awesome describes the fact that it is 3 weeks until I start trying to get stateside for a visit... hugging friends and family, Mexican food, Target, lil mans first birthday... oooooh!
I was super Lucky this week- got lil man the cutest pair of OshGosh cargo shorts, OG polo shirt, Carters winter jacket in size 2T (which he should wear next winter... all for $11!! Yeah! The jacket was only $3 and the top and bottom were each $4... I knew they were on sale but it was ridiculous...
I think it is smart of me to be following the SpaceA flights to see if a pattern is happening- so we know what to expect when we start trying for a flight in 3 weeks (yes- 3 weeks!! and in 4 weeks I will be hugging my momma/daddy/Amber/Ande etc in Cali)
That was fun! Go link up and do it!
2 comments:
Love your About Me section on your sidebar - you have a beautiful family! It is definitely smart to watch Space A patterns. My parents flew back and forth to the States after they retired in England to visit us; they watched the patterns and never had a problem. It certainly is an adventure to travel that way.
great...now I'm craving Mexican food and a trip to Target! Thanks for linking up! :)
Post a Comment