Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Monthly Goals Link Up

 
Trying something new this month...
I am a goal oriented person and this seems right up my alley!
 
This is my first month- so no January recap!
 
Lets start!
 
February Goals
 
-Be more gentle on myself with this process...I am still adjusting!
-Drink more water! 4-5 bottles a day!
-Exercise AT LEAST 30 minutes a day
-Eat within my WW points 6/7 days a week
-Track on WW everyday!
-Limit coffee to 2-3 cups a day
-Bible verse a day!
 
 

6 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Those are great goals, and I need to accomplish a lot of yours too! Man I need to get in shape!

You've got this!

Thanks for linking up!

Beth W said...

You can so totally do those! Go for it. :D

Sarah Rambles said...

Good luck on your goals!

Connie said...

Coffee is a tough one for me. I love it so much but it is good to limit it a bit.

Good Luck!

Jen said...

Great goals and best of luck with reaching them. You'll do fine. For your daily bible verse, I'll pick Psalm 13 for you to read. It's a good one.

Laurie said...

This is my first month too! Good luck with your goals!