Sunday, March 6, 2011

Simple Things



A simple thing in my life--- Yankee Candle Be Thankful scent... it makes me happy...
There are usually 2-3 burning throughout my house everyday- I should own stock in the company! This scent is seasonal- so when it goes on clearance at the end of fall- I stock up!!

The smell of the candles makes me happy- when you walk into a different room and get a whiff of the candle just makes me smile!
What is a simple thing in your life that can bring a smile to your face?? Go link up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yankee Candles smell soooo good! I can almost smell one now. It must be amazing being in Germany with a castle out your kitchen window. Sounds gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I usually have two Scentys going when I'm home. It just makes it feel cozy.

Shannon said...

I buy seasonal candles, too. I just love them!

Conni said...

they say the sense of small is very memory targeting, a smell can bring back any memory. Like the others said, I have my scentsy melting right now.

Visiting from The Simple Things, thanks for sharing

Michele H. said...

i love love love Yankee Candles. It's been awhile since I had them in my home. I'm needing some today, especially with all of the rain that we've been having. It just makes the house more cozy:)

Shoshonee said...

I love those candles. They make a house a home!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

It really is all about the simple things. I love candles and when my husband is away on training they help soothe my nerves on being home alone.


Write it in lipstick

Brooke T said...

Love Yankee Candles!! and thank you for your sweet comment.