It was a memory I want to relive over and over for so many wonderful reasons. The first being that we waited 7 1/2 yrs for this little bundle of joy...
I walked away from that experience realizing the power that I had... as a woman...as a momma... that while I may not have chosen for it to happen like it did- I got through it and successfully...
It was also an amazingly powerful feeling to be surrounded by amazing women... I had 2 of them in the room with me...
Kim & Tina were there celebrating the wonderful moment lil man entered the world... they were there to cry with me when I wanted my hubby there in the final moments... they were there to cuddle little man when I was too tired after delivery... they were the ones to go with C when he was taken to another room to be monitored and put in a warmer- to make sure someone who loved him was with him... they were taking the pictures that they knew Lee & I would want...
They were my heart that day. They were the most amazing gift I have ever felt... to know that I had these 2 women who loved my family enough to give up their day and deal with "in pain Brenna."
Thank you Kim & T... you made what could have been a really tough day- a day that made me feel stronger than I have ever felt..
I am grateful for you... I am grateful for you...
*That is why this is one of my favorite memories*
No comments:
Post a Comment