Sunday, February 13, 2011

Challenge Day 9!! Person who got me through the most...

I literally cannot pick one person! My life is so different than the norm- learning to rely on people is key...
Crystal Dawn DeVoss Mahany!!!
She has been a part of my life since 2003... she is my daughters Godmother. She is that person that while we may not talk routinely- is always there NO MATTER what. She will tell me the truth but in a way that won't break my heart... she is like a guiding light for me...
Kim. What can I say about Kim? We have lived within a mile of one another since 2004. Our kiddos have known each other since they were 18 months! I have known P since she was born and seen X go through life...
She was there holding my hand to welcome C into the world. She is someone that I can call no matter what...

Am... lovingly nicknamed PigPen- a long time ago! She was there for my wedding day. She was there for Hais first birthday and is helping coordinate C's first birthday too!
We have known each other since we were like 6!
I love her like a sister...
When she says I can call her no matter the time- I know she is telling the truth...



SISSY!! My sister is truly the one person in life I can depend on. While I still try to take care of her since she is my baby sis- she is consistently the shoulder I know I can lean on.
She lived with us for almost 2 years and I miss those days.
I want to hire her as a live in nanny- would that work??
I know that on a tough day- just a silent silent hug from her makes it better





Then there is Anders. My truly unbiological sister. I have to do a totally seperate post about her cause I cannot put into words right now how I feel about her. She literally is my heart!




No comments: